I'm 55 and been a City fan for ever. Hate scum and everything red, apart from a drop of Chianti.
Top 5 games attended (well except the 1-6 when I was at the Ethiad with thousands of others)
1. "It should have been 10". Drove up from Lytham to witness this great victory at the theatre of scum. Utd 1 MANCHESTER CITY 6
2. Oh my word, it was 10. MANCHESTER CITY 10 ...Huddersfield 1. unbelievable game at Maine Rd.
3. Aguero debut. Title winning season and we had Sergio. Swansea looked good until the big DZ gave us the lead. Then enter Kun. Magical debut.
4. Navas early strike. MANCHESTER CITY 6 Spurs 0. Brilliance all round.
5. MANCHESTER CITY 6 Arse 3. Not good for the old ticker but fantastic entertainment.
5 Nov 1961
- Team supported
CITY FOR LIFE