Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

The picture first surfaced on their website as I was travelling to the game, about an hour before kick off and it was a slight piss take then but not too bad, something about him missing a pair of glasses not blue or something. Now if this is from an official source on their Facebook page and not some mock up by a rag it is an utter disgrace as we all know it is the rags name for us. Furthermore what right have they to use Pete's picture without permission and openly mock him?

As license fee payer's we pay for the utter drivel they are putting out there about not only our club but now the fan's and bullying individuals into the bargain! We can complain and I also feel the club needs to get off its arse and do more too!

Don't let this get sidetracked in typical Bluemoon fashion by who is paying their shitty fee or not we need to get together on this and fight back!

Yeah, they said ‘Shame he couldn’t find a pair of blue glasses’ - that was on the BBC Website during build-up to the game. To be honest, I didn’t realise that was the Rags’ nickname for us until I read halfway through this thread so didn’t understand the full significance of their piss take. Really poor taste.

I'm currently putting together a dossier of screenshots, articles & tweets such as this taken from official BBC sources.

They need to be very careful where they are treading as they are legally supposed to be unbiased.

I have a couple of names from those working there as well.
Keep updating it mate. Would be good for someone to have immediate access to all the shit they've said/done, in one place.

How likely is it that the Beeb are going to become a non funded (through the licence fee) normal commercial media entity soon?
It seems they're taking a step towards joining the rest of the gutter press by pandering to the mouth breathing masses.
Anyway this **** is always having a sly dig at us
socialfeed-where-will-the-big-deal-of-the-day-be-is-there-plenty.jpg

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Ugly big nosed ****!!!!!! No wonder he likes Rashford, Lingard and Ibrahimovic.

https://recombu.com/digital/article/how-to-save-not-paying-tv-licence

You need to combine the aged approach above with newer streaming services in the correct way and you will be the favourite in any court case over TV licensing. (The BBC are aware that the end is in sight hence them investigating there options for advertising)

If it's live - streamed or not - you need a license. I seriously doubt if someone bragging about saving £2,000 in license fees has seriously not watched a live TV program in the past 20 years. If they haven't, then fine. If they have and if they continue to watch live TV, they are a tax cheat and should rightly get shit over it.

I really do wish the club would take a stance on this. Give the BBC nothing in terms of access apart from the absolute must. No interviews, send Arteta to post match and not Pep after games, ban them from the training complex if possible, ignore their questions in Peps pressers. Reward those who give us fair and balanced press and fuck those that don't. I've no doubt we won't do anything, but as long as we just keep taking it then they will not change their bias towards us.

What a shithouse organisation the BBC is. Highlighting a colourfully dressed fan of any club is lighthearted and perfectly OK but this snide post goes way beyond impartiality. Pete the Badge is an absolute legend and has been attending City games home and away dressed like that for decades. In the bad old days of the 80s he was turning up at away games like that at a time when I was too shit scared to wear a scarf or any other City gear.

If the club doesnt step in on his behalf then Vicky Kloss and the entire communications dept needs f**king off the top of the etihad.

That is f**king disgraceful.

really mate? Some people will use anything to have a dig at the club and then cry outrage when media organisations have a dig. Sigh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.