Ticket Collection at Premier League away games

Looks like this wasn't the disaster I hoped it would be yesterday, and it went relatively smoothly.

I'm told that about 300 tickets (about 10%) weren't collected.

Still hoping City don't follow this precedent.

300 is still a lot to be left without collecting, just shows why they did it in first place.

Someone on Red Cafe reckons there were instances yesterday of fans collecting then selling them on for a fortune to foreign fans. Not sure whether that's true or not but 300 or so not collecting at all is a significant percentage of the away allocation.

Lol and we knock the rags as a club yet they actually directly engage with their fans... Something we don't do.

Respect to United (and the other big clubs) for this.

On a side note, didn't city employ a former united ticket officer or something?

Bollox, City have been engaging with their fans for years, I get regular emails and text asking for my opinions on matters associated with the club, it was my choice to join the forums, but the club did ask in the first place, maybe you didn't see them, or didn't bother ...?!

Bollox, City have been engaging with their fans for years, I get regular emails and text asking for my opinions on matters associated with the club, it was my choice to join the forums, but the club did ask in the first place, maybe you didn't see them, or didn't bother ...?!
Sarcasm alert.

If you were being serious then apologies but you are deluded if you think that City Voice bollocks is designed to let fans voice their views.
Its just a big marketing engine to find out what companies would benefit from sponsoring City.

Sarcasm alert.

If you were being serious then apologies but you are deluded if you think that City Voice bollocks is designed to let fans voice their views.
Its just a big marketing engine to find out what companies would benefit from sponsoring City.

Agree - City, and most if not all of the 'top 6' Premier League clubs take their fans for granted and couldn't give a rats arse about their views whatsoever!!!

The Utd statement on page one states that because of this measure they will be applying pressure on clubs to increase their allocations

I hope that this works both ways and they will also look to increase their own allocations to visiting supporters at the swamp , but will not hold my breath

The Utd statement on page one states that because of this measure they will be applying pressure on clubs to increase their allocations

I hope that this works both ways and they will also look to increase their own allocations to visiting supporters at the swamp , but will not hold my breath
They are looking to get the same allocation as others clubs get, a few clubs give them less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.