Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

Apologising in writing is the generic email everyone has had.

It's bollocks

Well if everyone has had this email then it would be a generic response as you call it. I don't think I've seen this letter posted on any of the 66 and counting pages of this thread, so I naturally assumed I had received something that may have been news to most on here.

By the way this email was not an apology from Vicky. Far from it. Finally, if that's your version of ' bollocks' well it certainly isn't mine.

Totally different to the rest of this thread. As the only team in history to do it, it is an entirely appropriate parallel to draw.
yes, if it wasn't yet another negative dig at us when they could happily do a comparison of worst champions and bleat on for paragraph after paragraph how Moyes was a shameful replacement for Slurgie, which would be balanced.

Well if everyone has had this email then it would be a generic response as you call it. I don't think I've seen this letter posted on any of the 66 and counting pages of this thread, so I naturally assumed I had received something that may have been news to most on here.

By the way this email was not an apology from Vicky. Far from it. Finally, if that's your version of ' bollocks' well it certainly isn't mine.
I think he's referring to the BBC email sent out to the complainants, not Vicky's.

Totally different to the rest of this thread. As the only team in history to do it, it is an entirely appropriate parallel to draw.

I think it's a strange article it would make sense to mention city but what have the others got to do with it & Torres went on to win champions league & world cups but this sentence felt like a dig.

Here are some others who have gone from heroes to zeros. We've not included those whose falls have included doping, drug-taking, financial mismanagement or criminal activity, though. There are far too many of those.

Manchester City

On another note I'd let the sly digs ride & continue the pressure for derogatory comments against fans & anything that slimebag stones commits.

@Prestwich_Blue and @nefynblue: Can I just ask if this sentence was correct: "My team also undertook a regular and detailed dialogue with senior members of the Supporters Club throughout this process, who, in turn, liaised with the fans about our position/action via one particular bluemoon thread on this topic." and in particular the highlighted section? Did you have any liaison with senior members of the Supporters Club?

@Prestwich_Blue and @nefynblue: Can I just ask if this sentence was correct: "My team also undertook a regular and detailed dialogue with senior members of the Supporters Club throughout this process, who, in turn, liaised with the fans about our position/action via one particular bluemoon thread on this topic." and in particular the highlighted section? Did you have any liaison with senior members of the Supporters Club?
I didn't personally but I can't speak for others.

No.

Well done to all those who have taken the time to raise this issue

It is clear that many of us no longer trust the media in this country to be impartial and unbiased when dealing with matters relating to City. It is great to see City working to deal with this bullying by one of this countrys leading media outlets. Vicky's comments make the generic bland respsonse by Miss Tsang utter bullshit. Clearly the Head of BBC Sport understood the tone of the comments and took the picture down which is at odds with Miss Tsands assertion that no-one at BBC Sport knew the term was derogatory the Head of BBC Sport clearly did

Lets see where this goes!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.