Gary Neville - lest we forget..

When he gives his opinion on us. It comes across to me like he is educating the Premier League managers on how to nullify and beat us.

I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt there's much he can tell the average premier league manager tbh. They do have scouts etc that would be far more knowledgeable about the game than ratty boy.

I can also understand why many rags hate his neutrality. Imagine how we would feel if Zabba started praising them lot when he finally retired and went into punditry?

Wouldn't care as long as he was being honest and they'd played well enough to deserve praise. Can't see Zaba going into punditry though, seems like more of a coaching candidate.

See my previous post :)

I did. I've never heard him once commentate on a Champions League game. I've seen him on the pre/post match panel for a few City games, usually surrounded by rags & scousers, never commentating.

I wonder who will do the rags' game tonight. Richrd Dunne commentating perhaps with Uwe Rosler doing the half time ?

Or perhaps not, only City get their sworn enemies as commentators on every game & not surprising when we all say how great they are.

Neville is a rag twat end of, but he's a clever **** at it when punditing.
All the sighs and pauses just before having to say something fair and balanced for not just us, lets slip he is just paying lip service, and his mask has slipped a few times.

All he does is state the obvious to avoid being caught out, though with carragher along side him he sounds articulate

Secondly the shite he's pulling in his development company fucking about with manchester he can fuck off

Definitely this, absolutely shocking what they are planning

Like criminals, even rags deserve a second chance if they become reformed characters.

There are far more dislikeable pundits around than him.
Not a fucking chance will this loathsome, bottom feeding, skip licking, motherless fuck trumpet ever, ever be a reformed character. The one Rag I'd pray to the person upstairs who I don't believe in to meet face to face. He's not reformed, he just cloaks his loathsomeness and unfortunately a load of Blues have fallen for it - a bit like a priest paedophile who moves church, the new flock see a different character, but underneath the fucker still wants to touch kids. That's Neville.

Not a fucking chance will this loathsome, bottom feeding, skip licking, motherless fuck trumpet ever, ever be a reformed character. The one Rag I'd pray to the person upstairs who I don't believe in to meet face to face. He's not reformed, he just cloaks his loathsomeness and unfortunately a load of Blues have fallen for it - a bit like a priest paedophile who moves church, the new flock see a different character, but underneath the fucker still wants to touch kids. That's Neville.

Love that analogy, excellent work.

When City beat the scum 1-0 in the Semi Final the year we won the final against Stoke, after the game me and a mate of mine were walking at the back of the stand at Wembley and I saw walking towards us was Gary Neville. I said to him "good win for City Gary" and he replied with F*** Off City scum, you have always been sh*** and always will, no matter how much you spend you blue c****, you are a fucking joke. He come out with a load of other verbal crap before I replied with "well we have just beaten you, you rag bastard" at this stage his hangers on dragged him away. Believe me when I say he hates City with a passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.