Replay date now Wednesday 1st March 7.45pm

Just had confirmation of a purchase e mail of City, considering i have not purchased anything per se, i assume it is the score leaving my account for said replay, cant complain 1st time it has cost us Cup Schmers this season for Domestic Cups, and Wembley Ticket guarenteed should we get there!

I notice that the game says 'subject to tv' so with it being the only replay I'm assuming it will be on live on BBC1 like the Derby v Leicester game in the last round. That game was on a Wednesday so I wonder if it's possible it might get moved back 24 hours?

I notice that the game says 'subject to tv' so with it being the only replay I'm assuming it will be on live on BBC1 like the Derby v Leicester game in the last round. That game was on a Wednesday so I wonder if it's possible it might get moved back 24 hours?

Doubt it will be moved now tickets have been issued.

Neither bt or bbc have updated their scheduals to say if it's on or not.

the date and time was announced immediately after the game inside the ground so was obviously organised before in case of a replay being needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.