The ridiculously talented Juzzie Smith busking

Ok, so I clicked on your post ended up on a youtube trip for the last hour or so, missed that new thing that I thought might be worth watching on BBC1 plus last week's gold rush I was planning to catch up on. Can you not wait till its a shite night on telly before posting a talent like this guy. On a plus point I've had the headphones on and not heard a thing the Mrs has been mumbling all evening. Cheers bud.

Ok, so I clicked on your post ended up on a youtube trip for the last hour or so, missed that new thing that I thought might be worth watching on BBC1 plus last week's gold rush I was planning to catch up on. Can you not wait till its a shite night on telly before posting a talent like this guy. On a plus point I've had the headphones on and not heard a thing the Mrs has been mumbling all evening. Cheers bud.

hahahahahaha

sorry matey next time i will wait to the bbc are showing united AGAIN in the fa cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.