Needing 11 Tickets For Stoke!

Does anyone know why on the city ticket exchange website I can trade my ticket for Liverpool on the 19th but not my Stoke one on the 11th??
You can only put a ticket up for sale on the exchange a week prior to the game or if the game has sold out. The Liverpool game has sold out thus you can put a ticket on the exchange for that one. If Stoke is the 11th March you can only put it on the exchange from the 4th March.

One ticket for Wednesday's Stoke game £30. Block 204, warm cushioned seat near halfway, next to hospitality and in the middle tier of the east stand. Perfect view and comfort. Please pm me. Cheers

I see city are selling an adult and child ticket for £25 for this match now , seem a good deal.

I have a spare in 315 for £20. Directly behind goal. Close to away fans. Please PM me. Can post it or meet at Sunderland on Sunday. Also have Liverpool spare. £50 for both games.

Three spares available together at front of SSL3 behind goal, £80 the lot. Pls PM if interested.

One ticket for Wednesday's Stoke game £30. Block 204, warm cushioned seat near halfway, next to hospitality and in the middle tier of the east stand. Perfect view and comfort. Please pm me. Cheers

Now Reduced to just £25. Please pm me. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.