Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think educational. Think Academic . Think partnerships. Think pandas.

I remember your post...and lo and behold, buried on page 62 of the 'Executive’s support for a new Regeneration framework for the Eastlands area' is this proposal:

b083fe96fac21883afa60e.jpg

You've out done Tolm on this thread.

Manchester Life(ADUG/MCC) funding dross new Apartments and Architecture.

No, it's not Russia or the old East Germany, it's Manchester and Ancoats 2017.

If this is the standard of Architecture/housing ADUG and MCC are funding via the Manchester Life vehicle, then we're in for some dreadful new housing stock in East Manchester in the future.

Vesta-Site.jpg

https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news/consultation-opens-as-manchester-life-presses-on-in-ancoats/
That's worse than Fort Ardwick

Manchester Life(ADUG/MCC) funding dross new Apartments and Architecture.

No, it's not Russia or the old East Germany, it's Manchester and Ancoats 2017.

If this is the standard of Architecture/housing ADUG and MCC are funding via the Manchester Life vehicle, then we're in for some dreadful new housing stock in East Manchester in the future.

Vesta-Site.jpg

https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news/consultation-opens-as-manchester-life-presses-on-in-ancoats/
Wow.. that is some pretty underwhelming and disappointing architecture. I hope that it gets rejected and resubmitted with a more acceptable looking plan.

All very interesting but a huge damp squib IMHO. It seems they never did manage to get a decent leisure partner and have scratched around for alternatives.

I suppose it was inevitable that once the Trafford Centre had grabbed a huge part of the NW leisure market the justification for something else wasnt there.

One quick reminder that Abu Dhabi has very strong links to NYU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.