Ibrahimovic and Mings banned for 3 and 5 games respectively.

I,d like to think so...but I honestly don't think it will be that straightforward. Not based on the evidence of the last two seasons.

There would appear to be an army of officialdom/media/Mr Gill etc support which will stop at nothing to get this odious Bomb Hoax Squad collection of over priced over rated players back into the top 4.And they will get there I am convinced.

Just watched the footage,for the first time,of ZAtlan the bully tangling with Coleman and blatantly stamping on the players head.the ref 10 yards away ,watches..sees the stamp,and instead of Running towards the melee ,in an effort to break it up,the spineless official simply blows his whistle...in an empty pathetic ,going thru the motions of referee 'control'
That in a nutshell tells me that the BHS can do exactly what they want this season, it's sickening.
When you think back to past tackles by Buchan Keane etc etc it reminds you just what this bunch of cheats and their history is based upon...Outright cheating,and judging by the inaction of the refs this season,not to mention the 19 offside decisions in their favour by February, it would appear this season is going to top all others for Outright cheating.

The cancellation of the last match of the season ,last season,due to a bomb Hoax, was probably the most cowardly,base ,single action by a club in the history of football..a clear attempt to ramp the pressure on City,with a bent referee at Swansea...still no sanction for this incredible attempt at cheating.
Utd don't like a fair fight,and as I've said before whenever they go head to head with City on the last day of the season,it's always us who wins,be it
Title wins in 2012 and 1968 or a top four spot in 2016.
They say cheats don't prosper,but I would hold fire on that until the end of this season...a season which has seen me give up the game i love after watching a utd fan ref our game against Chelsea...and ruin it.

This season will go down in history as the most corrupt ever,and the stench,for any of those bothered to investigate...will lead straight back to the the theatre of Deceit.
Whatever happened to the inquest about the 'bomb hoax'. Nothing ever seemed to be published other than the training guy suddenly accepting fault for it all very quickly...

Whatever happened to the inquest about the 'bomb hoax'. Nothing ever seemed to be published other than the training guy suddenly accepting a cheque for it all very quickly...
Fixed.

Why has Mings got 5 games? There is no way they know if it was intentional or not but they decided to throw the book at him regardless while big nose's was very obviously deliberate and only got 3 games.

Why has Mings got 5 games? There is no way they know if it was intentional or not but they decided to throw the book at him regardless while big nose's was very obviously deliberate and only got 3 games.
Doesn't play for the favourite teams, see? If they'd done I'mabignosedbitch for even the worst of his assaults this season he'd be looking at an 8 game ban for repeated violent conduct.

This is a perverse decision and contrary to natural justice.. Given the video evidence where Rooney gets up as Mings is jumping over which puts Mings off his stride, and Mings insistence the "stamp" was unintentional, no normal justice system could conclude the case against Mings is proven better than 50/50 let alone balance of probability. Bournemouth should appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.