Top 5 Crisps ...

I've just looked at the page you've got that from. What a weird article. I wonder whether he would kick off about "the shocking truth" about Monster Munch or Wotsits? Actually, he probably would. Pringles are a different product from traditional potato crisps, it isn't at all shocking that they are made in a different way from a different product. I particularly enjoyed his closing statement, "Instead of chowing down on potato-free Pringles, purchase some superfood snacks for a delicious treat that only contains 1-2 ingredients at most, none of which are processed in mega factories with artificial flavouring!" What a **** (him not you).

Lol to be fair it was lazy research on my behalf and I am a ****, I have scoffed enough tubes of Pringles to last a lifetime and one a work trip to China practically lived on them but they can never ever be classed as a crisp.

It's difficult to take seriously a man who includes Wotsits amongst his five favourite crisps.
To be fair it was a toss up between prawn cocktail wotsits and scampi fries. Nether of which are probably considered crisps by the luddites on here.

Lol to be fair it was lazy research on my behalf and I am a ****, I have scoffed enough tubes of Pringles to last a lifetime and one a work trip to China practically lived on them but they can never ever be classed as a crisp.
The big question is, what the fuck are super food snacks?

1. Twisters Flamin' Hot
2. Doritos Hot
3. Transformer Snack (Chilli)
4. Nik Naks
5. Sensations Thai Chilli

Salt and Vinegar Square
Mckoys steak
Tyrells Roast Chicken
Walkers cheese and onoin
Chilli Sensations

I didn't see any mention of Salt 'N' Shake.

I think that tells me that you lot are younger than me.

Salt and vinegar Squares
Picked onion Monster Munch
Beef McCoys
Skips
Salt and vinegar Hula Hoops

Not a big fan of normal crisps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.