Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Probably best to park at Watford, Apsley or Harrow and get train in.

Only downside for me is that it's a hell of a long day driving there and back in a day. After the final last year I was knackered when I got home and had to concentrate all the way back as the traffic was very heavy.

Yeah that's a point, especially if we get the likely 5:15pm ko time.

I don't think any of the games would be easy but they won't want to face us as we can beat anyone on our day.

Spurs are not as good away from the Lane and have been dire at Wembley. I think our collective experience would really help us against them.

Arsenal on a good day are a good side but can be bullied and we are the team to do that. Tricky game that one though for me. Used to big games, won the final twice in last 3 years. Wengers last hurrah etc. Good for
Us is that they dont defend well and can't park the bus.

Chelsea are a good side but I think we could beat them on a big pitch and owe them one. 50/50 that one would be I reckon.

Rags are one I don't want as it's just a shit hostile atmosphere and They would no doubt play like Stoke did the other night with the intention of doing better on the break. Hopefully Chelsea will beat them.

Bit of a different take.
Assuming they get past Rostov they'll be playing Thurs that week in a QF, they've little chance of securing top 4 - I suggest that'll f### Maureen up good and proper.
I'd take us to beat that shower with an extra days rest and prep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.