Premier League Games 11/12/13 March

I think missed chances have cost us more than our actual defence. Everton at home we missed two penalties, Boro at home we missed some guilt edge chances, Spurs at home we missed chances, Chelsea at home, if KDB scores that chance then we win the game.

Nail on the head there mate, it's so frustrating. Those chances, and the pen we should have had against Spurs when Sterling was pushed in the back. I know all teams have if only moments but we have far too many, we have good enough players to kill teams off and put more chances away. That's why it's so frustrating this season.

Nail on the head there mate, it's so frustrating. Those chances, and the pen we should have had against Spurs when Sterling was pushed in the back. I know all teams have if only moments but we have far too many, we have good enough players to kill teams off and put more chances away. That's why it's so frustrating this season.

Completely agree pal. We'd be right in the title race if we killed those games off. I'm not too worried though as the likes of Sterling and Sane will only get better.

Fcuks sake Lowton should have buried that.
How poor are Liverpool, but they won't be next week obviously.
Again a minor point on timekeeping - Dippers waste about 40 seconds taking a free kick in injury time, Ref points at his watch and then adds on eight seconds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.