Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

Let those without sin..........Didn't we get warned for 'abusing' Hulk?

It's probably not the best thing for Millwall to chant virtually to a man they're wankers and the issue is they are likely to behave outside like this as well. But that's a society issue not football.

Well who are you then ? Are you a keyboard warrior making threats.I sit in CB3 but enjoy the odd drink (hic) in either Summerbees or MaryD`s pre match,so yes I`m open to a meet up and discussion.All I`m trying to do is make light of a situation which really shouldn`t be there,between the FA and football fans,its called banter but too many PC people don`t understand the difference between banter and actual racism.

Ahh, the old PC argument. An excuse used by many to be as offensive as they please (it's only banter after all).

I haven't made any threats. Please don't suggest I have.

Let me guess, most of the people saying it's just banter and shouldn't be an issue aren't minorities?

Quelle surprise...

Too many people in this world getting offended on behalf of others who actually don't give a flying fuck, Son was brilliant yesterday and hurt the dickheads chanting far more than any belated sanction against them or the club will ever do..

At what point in history did stereotyping become racism and mores to point when did some people in this country lose all sense of perspective and humour

People are offended by everything these days.

I have seen loads of Oriental looking geezers coming in pubs selling DVD's, it just taking the piss. Nothing malicious.

It's like saying the Sun Jihai chant about his Dad having a chippy is racist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.