New Sterling song (vs Middlesbrough)

The starman song was fantastic in the pub across from stadium of light after match. Stick with that, sounded great.

Probably bit much of an ask but, if our lads could pull it off it'd be epic. Cypress Hill
Who you tryin' ta mess with ese?
Don't you know he's loco?

To da one on da wing
Boy it's rough
You just cross that ball in and make it sting
Like Wham
Leftback gets done, when he comes in
Slam
Damn, he looks like a thundering ram
Don't let them get all hectic
Automatic got him go'in like Gen'ral Electric
Damn
The lights are blicking, we're thinking
it's not over when he goes all out linking
Oh
Makin my mind blow
That's why you don't f**k wit da big Sane-oh
Bro
He's got ta' maintain
'Cause da winger in him is go'in in Sane

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Have you had your medication this month?

Oh oh oh, I sense a little animosity, someone doesn't like me haha. What did I do to upset you pal?
If you think my reply was in any way a sign of animosity then I'd like to assure you it wasn't meant that way and apologise if you took it that way.

I do however, think your suggested song is fucking horrendous and find the likelihood of our fans whipping out a Cypress Hill song on the terraces as likely as Wilfried Bony coming back from his loan and firing us to the quadruple next season whilst securing the European Golden Boot with half of his goals assisted by Jesus Navas.

You haven't upset me in anyway but the chances of me or any of my ilk singing "to do one on da wing" are slim to fuck all.

If you think my reply was in any way a sign of animosity then I'd like to assure you it wasn't meant that way and apologise if you took it that way.

I do however, think your suggested song is fucking horrendous and find the likelihood of our fans whipping out a Cypress Hill song on the terraces as likely as Wilfried Bony coming back from his loan and firing us to the quadruple next season whilst securing the European Golden Boot with half of his goals assisted by Jesus Navas.

You haven't upset me in anyway but the chances of me or any of my ilk singing "to do one on da wing" are slim to fuck all.

Did you not read the first sentence of my original post, obviously not. You're just stating what I already knew, still I thought I'd post it none the less and thought i may have given someone some inspiration like, taking part of the song and adapting it. Nevermind aye 'rolls eyes'.

Very good ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.