The 'Pre-match/watching abroad/watching in a Pub' thread.

Watched the match in a shit pub in blairgowrie, 2 screens side by side, one with city the other songs of praise. About 8 grown men half heartedly watching and when i gave it the big one when sergio scored they were unimpressed with and english fella in their local. All this whilst a karaoke was in full swing the other side of the bar strange ****s.

There's an 'Exeter blue' on here. Not sure if it's the one who goes to the away games in his works van. Sure he'd be able to point in the right direction.

Of no help whatsoever re the match, but the Double Locks pub on Exeter's outskirts does great food, and is in a lovely setting .... :D

Probably, I was down there the night we played Barcelona away in October, and watched it in a bar next to the Cathedral, but it has since burnt down unfortunately, otherwise I wouldn't be asking.

Alas, I couldn't help then and I can't now. I left 'home' a long time ago, and all the pubs I do frequent when I go back to visit are in and around Sidmouth, Honiton and Ottery St Mary. There's loads though in behind the far side of the High Street from the Cathedral Close. No idea as to names, food or general standard though. Tripadvisor time I fear.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.