The most traditional English food is ?

Heart is a very lean meat so i guess fatty pork adds moisture as well as flavour?

I'd tackle a bit of Elk and Deers liver. I much prefer home cooked traditional food to fast. But yanks have a lot to answer for nowadays with all the fast food joints open and springing up here. No wonder @stony is getting fatter than previous generations.

Anyway I am in a good mood. I have had fish and chips and Guy has mumbled a few spells and incantations over my firestick. Wizardry occurred and it is fixed. So I can watch a good film tonight.

I cheated on the quiz for them fair and square so don't be getting your groinal attachment in a twist.

You say that, your fat fingers were too big for the buttons but we humoured you to make you feel important.

I was lucky to get out in one piece sat between you and bantersaurus Rex, both of your arses over lapping your chairs and invading my space.

You say that, your fat fingers were too big for the buttons but we humoured you to make you feel important.

I was lucky to get out in one piece sat between you and bantersaurus Rex, both of your arses over lapping your chairs and invading my space.

Bollocks, you were too busy recharging spare head 3 to notice us.

If spare head 3 had been out, I would have nutted you and taken your onion rings that Bimbo so kindly bought you, he's a wrong un spare head 3.

Ahh the mystery of the free meal is solved at last. Thank you Noel @BimboBob , you hairy little fucker. Those onion rings were pretty damn fine, best I've ever tasted. With I could say the same for those fucking wine gums. Poor Dylan nearly broke a tooth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.