Michael Oliver

Oliver was incompetent for not booking Raheem for diving, disgusting, has he not read the instructions to refs?

Oliver even had an option to not send Milner off. He could have given the pen for Aguero being hauled down instead.

It past the stage of incompetence. The club has probably complained but it has had an opposite effect and the decisions against us are getting worse.

Last edited:
When he first arrived on the Premier League scene he was hailed as he was a young, fresh face. After watching him make a mare of one of his first handful of games in charge, immediately I knew he'd never be good enough. How the fuck the FA and the PGMOL cannot is beyond me.

Or maybe he is good enough, at following instructions..

Tell me this, did they show replays on sky of Sterling getting hacked down?

Because the premier league broadcast was very sketchy in the angles it chose on that one.

It's all fixed and refs have their briefings.
Its absolutely sickening mate.
They have made me give up the game that I love cos I cannot stomach the stench of the rank corruption which
they call premiership football.
How long will this go on for?

A player can't get a pen you contrary fucker, only a ref, and that was at best dubious. Also i couldn't give a fuck if we've had 100 penalties this season, it doesn't mean the one yesterday on Sterling wasn't or the one on him at Everton wasn't or the one on him v Spurs wasn't.

See a fucking trend yet??
Bluehammer won't see a the trend mate.
Everything that happens in football is always spot on and correct in his deluded world.
Quite why other teams fans come on here to chat shit is beyond me...this poster either doesn't understand the game or is having a big laugh ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.