MCFC charged again

My only gripe with the FA is how inconsistent they are, but we seem to be on the wrong side every f***ing time!

I know it's in the rules, but how many times have we seen teams react, the same way city did, when a penalty has been given against them?

Because we had a player booked, did United, no, were being treated differently, just like Rojo getting off with a stamp, Pogba and Ibra getting away with throwing players to the ground by the neck and countless other things, along with penalties not been given, like Sterling and Aguero.
Strange I could have sworn the Rags were charged.

Then I suggest you visit SpecSavers also and ask for a guide dog.

You seriously should apply to work for the FA. Never seen a football fan so passionately defend a fine against their own team like this before. You'd fit right in.

Then I suggest you visit SpecSavers also and ask for a guide dog.

Thanks for your concern but i'll pass thanks.

Funny the charge comes a day after Pep calls for a Refereeing Review. Some might say it's a huge coincidence.

You seriously should apply to work for the FA. Never seen a football fan so passionately defend a fine against their own team like this before. You'd fit right in.
And you along with others need to take off the Blue Tinted specs.We were wrong before and yet we still carry on as though its not our fault (the players I`m discussing).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.