TV Series

Billions continues to impress, maintaining the very high standard of writing and acting, long may it continue.

Also I am enjoying the Good Fight, you dont have to have watched the Good wife, but it helps if you have as you will know and like the style.

Billions continues to impress, maintaining the very high standard of writing and acting, long may it continue.

Also I am enjoying the Good Fight, you dont have to have watched the Good wife, but it helps if you have as you will know and like the style.

Not seeing the attraction of Billions tbh. It sounds like it's about a bunch of cunts being cunts. Not my cup of tea.

Just a quick heads up for any comedy fans.

So, generally, it's been well known Dave Chappelle has been back in the last few months with guest spots, here and there, but now Netflix has dropped 2 specials he's made "The Age of Spin" and "Deep in the Heart of Texas" yesterday. He's due a 3rd, but I think he's waiting to see the reaction for these first.

13 years, man. Now he's ready to enjoy himself!

Long time!

Mm.

I've been dwelling on what I took from 'Iron Fist', myself. To say he's Marvel's 'Bruce Wayne' is stretch, but I can see why people say it. The trouble is I could give two shits about the 'Rand' character. It's funny how I realise there wasn't that much to draw off the comic book character either and, like now, I couldn't wait for 'Rand' to don the costume!

It took 12 episodes to see the 'Iron Fist' I recalled as a child.

I don't know if the current writers have explored 'Iron Fist' (or any of the characters outside of Matt Murdoch'), but they need to do some serious story alteration or 'The Defenders' will have lost an entire audience before it gets off the ground!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.