Full Backs?

What's everyone's opinion of the young lad at Celtic,Kieran Tierney? seen him a few times this season even against City he looked impressive

What's everyone's opinion of the young lad at Celtic,Kieran Tierney? seen him a few times this season even against City he looked impressive
Looks talented if very raw, signings from the Scottish League tend to be a bit hit and miss in the Prem though, I'd rather let a midtable club take a punt on him and pick him up in a couple of seasons if he was a success there. We need a left back that can hit the ground running next season as we don't have one fit for purpose at the moment with Aleks moved to centre half and Clichy seemingly gone off the cliff.

I think Kolasinac's agent is playing the field pretty well, I just don't see us being in for him, as he's not that good in an attacking sense, unless Pep thinks he can fill the LCB role.

Last edited:
I think Kolasinac's agent is playing the field pretty well, I just don't see us being in for him, as he's not that good in an attacking sense, unless base think he can fill the LCB role.
I'd agree, if it wasn't that Pep will want at least 2 of our new 4 fullbacks to be able to play Centre half as well as fullback to allow an instant switch between 4 and 3 at the back.

I'd agree, if it wasn't that Pep will want at least 2 of our new 4 fullbacks to be able to play Centre half as well as fullback to allow an instant switch between 4 and 3 at the back.
He doesnt need fullbacks to play centreback, in the back 3 the full backs come inside as midfielders. We do not need more kolorovs, but more young zabas.

I think Kolasinac's agent is playing the field pretty well, I just don't see us being in for him, as he's not that good in an attacking sense, unless Pep thinks he can fill the LCB role.

It wouldn't be a bad move. 23years old, 6ft, can actually defend plus I understand we could be getting him for free. Would be nice to have some bosnian fans here again, haven't heard from them since the "bosnian diamond" left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.