Excel help please

The Pink Panther

Fellow posters, I have to complete a sales report and need to create a bar chart

It will be for 2016 and 2017 and ideally what I'm after is the bar chart for two years (different colours) with sales on the left and months along the bottom and also a separate column for monthly financial figures which have a rolling total (hope that makes sense)

I've been searching around Excel on the laptop but can't find anything suitable

Can anyone help?

Fellow posters, I have to complete a sales report and need to create a bar chart

It will be for 2016 and 2017 and ideally what I'm after is the bar chart for two years (different colours) with sales on the left and months along the bottom and also a separate column for monthly financial figures which have a rolling total (hope that makes sense)

I've been searching around Excel on the laptop but can't find anything suitable

Can anyone help?
Did you get it sorted?

Should be a straightforward bar chart with two bars for every month (one for the actual figure and one for the accumulating amount).

Or, a combination chart with one bar per month (actual) and a line for the accumulative figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.