United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata has that knack of creating a chance or scoring a goal even if he is not in the game. Smalling is not perfect but he is a reliable stopper who does the basics of defending well. Jones is a permacrock.

Mata has that knack of creating a chance or scoring a goal even if he is not in the game. Smalling is not perfect but he is a reliable stopper who does the basics of defending well. Jones is a permacrock.

Yeah, Mata's bagged a few this season but you've got plenty of other forward options to cover for Mata (Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial etc). Less depth at centre half, but I've never really rated Smalling or Jones so not sure their absence will be that damaging? Bailly, Blind and Rojo (and Carrick, at a push) are no worse from what I've seen.

Yeah, Mata's bagged a few this season but you've got plenty of other forward options to cover for Mata (Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial etc). Less depth at centre half, but I've never really rated Smalling or Jones so not sure their absence will be that damaging? Bailly, Blind and Rojo (and Carrick, at a push) are no worse from what I've seen.
Have you ever thought that your reasoned and considered contributions are completely incongruous with the tenor of this thread?

Rooney is finished and I don't expect anything from him, but yeah it's the perfect time for the likes of Martial and Rashford to take their chance.

Not a Jones fan but I rate Smalling defensively, it's just because of his awkwardness on the ball he gets a lot of stick IMO. We should be alright in that position though.

Rooney is finished and I don't expect anything from him, but yeah it's the perfect time for the likes of Martial and Rashford to take their chance.

Not a Jones fan but I rate Smalling defensively, it's just because of his awkwardness on the ball he gets a lot of stick IMO. We should be alright in that position though.

Smalling is a classic Premier League defender because the stuff he gets away could only occur in England.

I think he is a mid-table defender at best and full expect by January next year Mourinho to oust both him and Jones from the United first team.

Pallister
Ince
Wallace
Lucky we never had to play against players of that caliber.
Maybe he/she is a young rag. Or an ignorant rag, but I'm repeating myself, to think they haven't made a living off of "cherry picking" domestic talent. Or they just believe the perpetual class of '92 b.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.