Suggest a golf course

blue b4 the moon

I normally play to a fashion at Wille Wroe however, I found out this week the council have closed it down to build houses on.

I tried Altrincham yesterday which is a bit longer, probably slightly too long for me and my mates. It was also a bit tatty in parts.

We're looking to play once a week maximum over the summer on preferably a mid/high 60's par course with wide fairways. One of the guys we play with hasn't got transport and lives in Sale, the rest of us live North Manchester so realistically Castle Hawk/Heaton Park would be difficult to all get together at without driving halfway round Manchester.

We're all hackers and open for decent course suggestions.

I normally play to a fashion at Wille Wroe however, I found out this week the council have closed it down to build houses on.

I tried Altrincham yesterday which is a bit longer, probably slightly too long for me and my mates. It was also a bit tatty in parts.

We're looking to play once a week maximum over the summer on preferably a mid/high 60's par course with wide fairways. One of the guys we play with hasn't got transport and lives in Sale, the rest of us live North Manchester so realistically Castle Hawk/Heaton Park would be difficult to all get together at without driving halfway round Manchester.

Your making this difficult. you want a very short cheap course close to Sale. Try Boysnope

rescue_falls_03-565x753.jpg

Your making this difficult. you want a very short cheap course close to Sale. Try Boysnope
I probably am, just wondering if bluemooners knowledge can help.

We did actually play Boysnope once last year when Willy was waterlogged when we got there and it's probably where we will end up going to.

HD tv, PS4, PGA Golf, Beer, nice and warm, jobs a good un.

Is it realistic? Does tiger slice his drive 50 yards into the woods, point at his back and walk off the course

Tiger?

So yesterday mate its all about Rory the fucking Rag these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.