Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will end up at Chelsea which will inevitably create a little panic in their rivals boardrooms because if he can add his 15-20 league goals on top of what Chelsea already have they will significantly improve.

He wants a top side that will properly challenge but clearly wants the London lifestyle.

He chose Arsenal over Liverpool - despite Liverpool nearly winning the league - because he didn't want to live in Liverpool / up north.

Surely Arse wouldn't be so stupid as to sell to such a close rival? Why strengthen them and make themselves even further from challenging for the title? If he leaves it'll be abroad.

I think he would thrive under Pep tbh. I did think he was a marde arse but he has had his chin up and pushed Arsenal a lot on his own earlier this season. Give him a team of hungry top players and he will do very well.

Surely Arse wouldn't be so stupid as to sell to such a close rival? Why strengthen them and make themselves even further from challenging for the title? If he leaves it'll be abroad.

One name... Wenger! His very life force is ruling that club top to bottom and anything upsetting that harmony will be got rid off to whoever comes first almost. Ashley Cole rocked the boat over pay if memory serves and he was sold to Chelsea. He was a good player and probably had a few clubs after him imo so i can see Wenger doing it just to get rid.

I think he would thrive under Pep tbh. I did think he was a marde arse but he has had his chin up and pushed Arsenal a lot on his own earlier this season. Give him a team of hungry top players and he will do very well.
Chelsea illegally approached Cole and if I remember cirrectly Wenger was not happy to sell him. He never had the option to sell him abroad and prevent him going to a direct rival.

One name... Wenger! His very life force is ruling that club top to bottom and anything upsetting that harmony will be got rid off to whoever comes first almost. Ashley Cole rocked the boat over pay if memory serves and he was sold to Chelsea. He was a good player and probably had a few clubs after him imo so i can see Wenger doing it just to get rid.

Chelsea approached Cole illegally and if I remember correctly Wenger was not happy. He never had the option of selling him abroad to avoid selling him to a direct rival.

Where does he play in our setup? He is not an out and out striker so presumably he takes Raheem's spot.

Other areas of team need work before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.