Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

I
That's a bad place to be, the kid needs some too adjust. I think to many are laying to much at this kids front door already. He's a baby.

Professional teams should always field their strongest teams in big games. Pep wants to win every match. We've all seen enough to know that, if Jesus is fit, he must play. It should be at the expense of the least productive of our usual front 3.
If fit, he has to play. That way, we win!

Have you ever seen any Brazilian Serie A matches mate? If not Sao Paulo v Corinthians is on at 11pm on Sunday, should be a good watch.

fair point but the rags have a little history when it comes to maiming our players and virtually ending their careers Keane on Haarland , Buchan on Bell and Best on Pardoe , PEG will just send his yard dogs out to kick us off the park , would rather have jesus on the bench for this one.

fair point but the rags have a little history when it comes to maiming our players and virtually ending their careers Keane on Haarland , Buchan on Bell and Best on Pardoe , PEG will just send his yard dogs out to kick us off the park , would rather have jesus on the bench for this one.
If you dont want him to play, what use is he on the bench?

I understand your pont ..but i think he should play if fit.

C9TwwOUWsAEoQ8B.jpg

Soon..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.