UFOs

I like to think there is another being thinking what we do 'is there anyone out there'. Are they kind, is their planet in trouble, do they coexist well, do they love and feel emotions as we do.

I just hope it is someone who thinks like me if we ever do meet and not the US military mentality.

I like to think there is another being thinking what we do 'is there anyone out there'. Are they kind, is their planet in trouble, do they coexist well, do they love and feel emotions as we do.

I just hope it is someone who thinks like me if we ever do meet and not the US military mentality.

You should watch this all the way through.

I've seen a few lights up there, but no evidence of aliens!

The distances involved are so unimaginably vast it's unlikely any aliens would make the journey to Earth.

I've seen a few lights up there, but no evidence of aliens!

The distances involved are so unimaginably vast it's unlikely any aliens would make the journey to Earth.

And if they did they would appear in front of the mentally challenged, drunk and brain dead amongst the population so their message would be conveyed succinctly rather than say pop in to see a head of state in full view of the media cameras.

And if they did they would appear in front of the mentally challenged, drunk and brain dead amongst the population so their message would be conveyed succinctly rather than say pop in to see a head of state in full view of the media cameras.

If they could get here, they'd be so far in advance of us I doubt they'd even recognise us as intelligent, never mind being able to distinguish between rednecks and world leaders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.