ticket prices for semi- final

The cost is a factor as are ticket prices and the timing of the game. For many the thought of spending £100+ and arriving home late on a Sunday night outweigh the fact it is a semi. The sooner the halfwits at the FA move these games back to neutral venues and on Saturdays at 3.00pm the better. And no doubt the final if we reach it will be at a stupid time on the Saturday afternoon and we can have half of these arguments all over again

The cost is a factor as are ticket prices and the timing of the game. For many the thought of spending £100+ and arriving home late on a Sunday night outweigh the fact it is a semi. The sooner the halfwits at the FA move these games back to neutral venues and on Saturdays at 3.00pm the better. And no doubt the final if we reach it will be at a stupid time on the Saturday afternoon and we can have half of these arguments all over again
Are they moving the semis back to neutral venues?

Wonder how many of us will be at community shield if we win the fa cup?

Looking at the Wembley seating plan all the remains tickets in the 5th level are high in the corners and sides on the side the TV cameras are on so even if we don't sell them out it won't show on the TVs although I'm sure that it will get well mention in the media and broadcasting.

Wonder how many of us will be at community shield if we win the fa cup?
Not many. We didn't even come close to selling out against Arsenal the last time we had them at Wembley. I took my 3 kids (instead of usually just 1 of them), plus my sister along with the 4 of us that go every week.

Like has been said earlier, we don't have that many 'occasional' fans to supplement the big hardcore following we have.

I'll be there on Sunday, and at the final if we make it and the Community Shield if we manage to get there.

Long and short of it is that taking 25k people to London, on the weekend of the Marathon for a game that should be played at a mutally (in)convenient location is pretty decent. I'd love it to be full, but I won't lose any sleep if the red-pen wankers are saying we're shit fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.