What are your Wembley plans?

Leaving in about a hour and half 4.pm as soon as the good lady home from work , weekend in the big smoke,
Changing of the guards, war rooms, dungeons , natural history tomorrow day, china town , rickshaw ride, Covent gardnice ens tomorrow evening
Just hoping I can get a parking spot at the hotel tonight
That's very nice - this is a football forum though, so if we could stay on topic

Sunday there and back for me from Wigan.
If the stupid FA had sense I'd be in staying over in Watford tomorrow night AFTER the game.
(Don't give me the "it's telly" bollocks either)

Anyone got any tips for parking a couple of miles from Wembley (outside the residents zone) and walking to the car? Trying to avoid getting stuck in the queue to Wembley Park station.

Anyone got any tips for parking a couple of miles from Wembley (outside the residents zone) and walking to the car? Trying to avoid getting stuck in the queue to Wembley Park station.
Im parking in harrow pal and getting a tube to wembley central as advised by another blue the other day

Dunno what I was looking at then, was coming up at 1.5 hours from Watford Junction to Wembley Stadium!

Supporter Services‏ @ManCityHelp
Due to unforeseen circumstances there will be no London Overground services serving Wembley Central Station for most of Sunday

This could cause problems... anyone know how else to get there from Watford?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.