Referees/Officials

My last FA Cup game after 54 years I'm writing to the FA to tell them why Shafted us in every direction in the last few seasons hiding behind TV companies I can't give up football totally and I'm sure lots on here are the same so that is my way to protest. I can't stand the FA anyhow, so I'm happy to do this Maybe this could become our collective protest. The officials yesterday were bent how we managed to get six bookings and arse only two is staggering Gabriel got away with thuggery took Silva out and tried to do the same with the knee in the back on Kun with not even a talking to by the t*** in black. If we had tried the same Wingher would have been up in arms that man is a hypocrite to preach good football but but out a team playing Wimbledon tactics

A
It was a straight red in my opinion. A totally deliberate attempt to disconnect Silva's Achilees from his leg. No attempt at all made to get the ball. Dangerous play if it was carried out by a City player.
Absolutely a straight red and then the assault on Kun just after

The tone was set in the very first few seconds, Navas was clearly pushed in the back literally yards from the linesman (same one who couldn't see walker push Sterling in the back) and without even flinching signaled for a throw in to them. I said there and then to my lad its going to be one of those days! Really am getting fed up with this shit every game.

I thought it was Otamendi's header in the first few minutes (which was bizarrely a foul by him) that was the signal.

The tone of that game was set early, and two of our best players could now be out for the Derby as a result. The fact that Arse only got 2 yellows in that game to our 5 is a joke. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever (based on previous experience this season) that if we had committed the same tackles that were dished out to Silva and Aguero on a couple of their players, we would have seen straight red's for both.

Woke up at 6am.

Left at 7am.

Got home at 2 AM

16.30 hour day.

Ruined by 3 f***ing useless officials.

It's been the same all season.

I now expect PEG to put pressure on the derby day officials, and City to be robbed once again by the officials.

Riley you useless c***t, sort your officials out.

This all day long :(

Really pissed off with this now to the point where I might save the couple of thousand I spend every season watching football. Prefered it when we was shit but it was a far game!!! Never gonna change only get worse corrupt from top to bottom worldwide!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.