Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

The club is making a profit, a healthy profit in fact! with cooperate income set to rise for the 2017-2018 with new tunnel club etc. I'm very disappointing with the price increase if this is true.

The club are hitting the ordinary fans again and with no trophies this season its hard to justify the rise.

I would live to know the reasoning behind it - Keep it real city.

The club will claim that a 5% rise is justified by it's Premium Product - Then at some point next season Pep will wonder why the atmosphere has dropped a bit... YCMIU

Moooooooooooooooo (said the Cash Cow)

Feel sorry for the people this will cause not to renew, it happened to me 3 years ago. The usual comments flying about comparing 19 home games plus cup games to a band touring the UK. Or the classic its the best citehhh team we have had you pay for what you get, fuck off.

Feel sorry for the people this will cause not to renew, it happened to me 3 years ago. The usual comments flying about comparing 19 home games plus cup games to a band touring the UK. Or the classic its the best citehhh team we have had you pay for what you get, fuck off.

Thing is a 1 of game costs upwards from around £45 my season ticket was £300 last season 5% and it'll be £315 no brainier to renew.

If this 5% increase is correct then my seats in Block 140 will have gone up from £405 in 2010-11 to £630 each next season!!!

This is a staggering 56% increase during which time I've had no pay rise. (Always gone gold and have not fallen for the platinum con)

In addition during this time club recategorised 140 from Family Stand to the East Stand which means that cup tickets etc in our seats are always more expensive.

Another reason why I'm walking away next season

Was that worked out from a post code on another thread? If so I am now scared. However if you want to see a top band artist at the arena you are looking at £60-0 plus a night and the rest for other acts. At the moment my card is £40-0 a prem game is that bad ?, if you want the so called best. For the record first game 67 so I've seen some crap ;-)

Difference is that a season ticket means you're attending games every other week for 9 months of the year but how many people go to that many big gigs per annum? I go to quite a few gigs a year myself but attend far more home matches. Also, for the top artists you are pretty much guaranteed a certain level of performance whereas you're not at a football match. It's comparing apples and oranges for me.

Going to watch a top band is the equivalent of buying a cup semi final/final ticket
And when you buy a ticket for a gig, you know when it's going to take place

a 5% increase for me is £37.50, but as I've posted previously, if the new parking restrictions in the area come into force, that will potentially increase the cost of my attendance by over £200!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.