City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn these rag cnuts over and we can stake a good claim on 4th spot.
Lose, and we will be struggling to recover.
Come on City!

If Mourinho sets up to man mark Hazard in a home game he will have not problem doing the same with KDB away from home. Hopefully that will give Sterling, Sane and Kun more space to fuck shit up. Gabriel Jesus coming on in the last half hour could be a crucial weapon for Pep to use.

3-1 City

I knew that we have lost every derby reffed by Atkinson. I had forgotten that in all 3 the winner came in injury time. I really, really don't want this to happen again.

Been a bit pissed off, to put it mildly, since the Arse game on Sunday, hence we'll either batter the c***s or be talking oncemore of some dodgy reffereeing decision handing it to them on a plate.
Fingers crossed 4 - 0 to the blues.
Come on City !

James Cooper on sky then.......It's a must win for Manchester City,and a must not lose for Utd......how's he work that out ? If anything it's the other way round,although I be unhappy I'd take a point if need be,plum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.