City v Utd post match

I'm so proud to be a City fan.

I never thought I'd see the day where United came to our ground too scared to attack, too scared to come out of their own half, playing solely for a 0-0 and celebrating it at the end.

This is bigger than one game. The tide has well and truly turned. We're the top dogs in Manchester and it'll be that way for a long, long time.

Hallelujah!! Well said mate, they are a shambles, and how anyone can celebrate that shower of shite encapsulates exactly what they have become, a second-rate, long-ball bunch of chancers.

Watching those cockney ****s celebrating a point like they'd won the league, at liccle old citeh, after playing like a shit Wimbledon... not just that, a point that is much much better for us than them, made me smile knowingly... confirmation that we are now undoubtedly no1 in (Greater) Manchester

Only this. Are they as bad a maths as Pellegrini and think they are ahead of us in the table?

Just checking fixtures and scum have a run of 3 away games, after they play Swansea at home on Sunday, against Spurs, Arse and Southampton - surely to god the scummy twats can't get much from them.

Tried hard but need a world class striker and and goal scoring midfielder to improve what we've already got and one of them has to be griezmann...

Completely agree (apart from Pep moving on). This side isn't far away, the majority of us can see what's going on and we're just not there quite yet, but its coming together and god help joses f##king bus when it does. Any fans who start moaning after that I'll ask one question, Who would you rather watch every week? I also hope the same morons that come on here moaning about a team that to me is looking really positive hold their hands up next year when their proved wrong.
i think the problem is that while we are in transition to the next stage folk are comparing us with what we were at our peak with Mancini,we were a brilliant side and a lot of games i watched reminded me of the old Brazil of the 70s, diferent style now and we move on but thinking back to Mancini i'd have loved to have seen ten years worth of management from him, you can only replace with better and if we dont finnish top four this year then pep has under performed, same again next year and he will loose his job and thats the hard facts

To be honest I thought we dominated both halves of play. Completely in control of the game. Defensively sound today really. Obviously two full backs are a must have for the next season. Tonight our main problem unfortunately was finishing. On another day aguero would have taken them chances and Gabriel would have been the right side of his man. Maybe pep should have brought him on 15 mins earlier at the point where neither sane or sterling managed to get in the game. Still, we are still above United and so we should be. Complete difference in class between us.

In all honesty though, what on earth was bravo doing with that flap first half. That would have been a sad way to loose a game!!

Go to bed.
Are you going to keep saying this? We've failed to be beat a piss poor rags team, we've now dropped 17 points at home from just 16 games, and we're finishing as though Darius Vassell is coaching the strikers.
The only positive was seeing just how shite the rags are becoming.
It's no bloody surprise Chelsea are doing so well having got shut of that clown.
At least bog-brush got his just desserts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.