Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a bit on Marca about how Barcelona had spent 155m euros on their last 10 fullbacks, dating back to 2006.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/album/2017/03/17/58cbb764268e3ea9718b45df.html

By comparison, we've spent considerably less, so I suppose major investment was inevitable.

When I watch Barcelona and Real pour forward, I genuinely fear their fullbacks. They tend to be fast, creative, and capable of causing problems whether they stay out wide or dribble into the box. When I watch Rose and Walker, I appreciate they're athletic and physically strong, but I just don't think they will be as great a creative threat.

Walker has told his agent he wants to come back up North, Trippier been told to sit tight at Spurs to see if Walker stays or goes, if Walker stays then Trippier going to Everton.

By a maximum of 5m a season, that'll take a while (PL FFP).

The limit you're referring to is actually now a maximum £7m increase per season. But it only covers income earned from the Premier League's TV deals. It doesn't cover match day or commercial revenues; or UEFA competitions; or income from player trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.