Talksport

Ray Wilkins main concern after the Derby on Brazil's show was Gabriel Jesus waving his finger at the linesmen.

''That's a sign of petulance from the young man, I have seen him do it a few times now and I don't like it''

Cheers Ray

Good God!

Ray Wilkins main concern after the Derby on Brazil's show was Gabriel Jesus waving his finger at the linesmen.

''That's a sign of petulance from the young man, I have seen him do it a few times now and I don't like it''

Cheers Ray

Jesus wept!

Cheers Ray

I agree, Gabriel should be told not to do that, instead run up to the linesman, get in his face and reel off as many abusive phrases & words as he can ... I mean that never gets Rooney in trouble, so it must be OK.

It amazes me that they still have listeners. Apart from the majority of the presenters still trying to access their brain cell the programmes are rubbish in respect of the content. If any hour is analysed there is about 20 minutes maximum of sport content. The rest is made up of product advertising, trailers for their own programmes, quizzes that are basically advertising, childish arguments and news with a considerable amount of just quotes from their own pundits.

Cheers Ray
"That's a sign of alcoholism from the festering old git. I've seen him drink and drive a few times now, and I don't like it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.