Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

OK.

So I've just renewed.

But I've dropped the EL and FA Cup schemes.

I will cancel the CL cup scheme if City fail to make the top 4 and end up in the EL.

I will try and relocate to a cheaper seat.

City slapped a £15 rise on me. Ultimately it has cost them a lot more. Not to mention less beer inside the stadium.

This is my protest at increasing prices across the board at the City.

If 1000's more City fans do as I have done, it's going to be a very expensive few weeks for those running the club, and who are make these price rise decisions.

They might think twice about more price rise increases the season after next.

City could have made a huge statement here with a change in the pricing system.
They could have secured current and future fans for a long time with the correct pricing policy.

You know what's really weird? Customers defending price increases from a multi million pound company. That's completely counterproductive to your own life and everyone elses.

Haha I know.
Imagine walking into McDonalds and there's loads of Customers in there in the queue happily buying the produce.
You step up and notice the price of the Big Mac has increased and complain.
All those in the queue turn around and defend the price increase, stating their happiness to now be paying more for the big mac because Ronald McDonald is such a good guy who wants to feed us all out of the goodness of his heart.

One fat bloke (who's been going to McDonalds since the 80's)states that he can't afford the food anymore, and many of the customers stuffing their faces turn around and tell him to piss off next door to Lidl as he isn't welcomed amongst the fine diners.
He can however stand outside the restaurant and watch everyone eating.

Another Bloke steps up with his family, 5 of them, and McDonalds initially offer him a Chicken Mcnugget meal instead, along with some happy meals, after he states he cannot afford the main meals anymore due to the Big Tasty Special Upgrade.
He licks his lips, goes to order and the spotty faced student dealing with him states they are now out of stock and they won't be offering him those meals now.
He states he's been waiting in the queue for 50+ years but the staff member states he should've "bought some Stock all those years ago before Ronald came along so fuck you"

All the remaining customers continue scoffing on the fries, and embrace the flock of JCL's who have scrambled all the way from Burger King to get into McDonalds to buy the Mcflurry.

OK.

So I've just renewed.

I will cancel the CL cup scheme if City fail to make the top 4 and end up in the EL.

City slapped a £15 rise on me. Ultimately it has cost them a lot more. Not to mention less beer inside the stadium.

If 1000's more City fans do as I have done, it's going to be a very expensive few weeks for those running the club, and who are make these price rise decisions.

Exactly the same, renewed but dropped all cup scheme's. I've heard rumours that street parking is going to be a pain in the backside next year. So will have to stop going if this happens as public transport is a pile of shite (not blaming city for that part)

Haha I know.
Imagine walking into McDonalds and there's loads of Customers in there in the queue happily buying the produce.
You step up and notice the price of the Big Mac has increased and complain.
All those in the queue turn around and defend the price increase, stating their happiness to now be paying more for the big mac because Ronald McDonald is such a good guy who wants to feed us all out of the goodness of his heart.

One fat bloke (who's been going to McDonalds since the 80's)states that he can't afford the food anymore, and many of the customers stuffing their faces turn around and tell him to piss off next door to Lidl as he isn't welcomed amongst the fine diners.
He can however stand outside the restaurant and watch everyone eating.

Another Bloke steps up with his family, 5 of them, and McDonalds initially offer him a Chicken Mcnugget meal instead, along with some happy meals, after he states he cannot afford the main meals anymore due to the Big Tasty Special Upgrade.
He licks his lips, goes to order and the spotty faced student dealing with him states they are now out of stock and they won't be offering him those meals now.
He states he's been waiting in the queue for 50+ years but the staff member states he should've "bought some Stock all those years ago before Ronald came along so fuck you"

All the remaining customers continue scoffing on the fries, and embrace the flock of JCL's who have scrambled all the way from Burger King to get into McDonalds to buy the Mcflurry.
Very good analogy

So finishing 4th, if we do, and not winning the title has cost us £6mill.

God forbid, finishing 5th, if we do, and not winning the title will cost us £14mill, and a further £30mill(?) in the CL.

£44mill.

I think that put's the £500,000 - £1,000,000 season ticket price rise increase to cover stadium running costs, etc into perspective.

And the money across football will go up again next season, not to mention new sponsors, the money back from UEFA, the sale of Hart and other players, players coming to the end of their contracts, players being offered short contracts on reduced wages, etc.(Yaya? Navas?)

Come on, did the club really have to increase season tickets by 2%

The answer to that is no!

If correct?

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-prize-money/

Premier-League-TV-rights-money-distribution-final-infograph.jpg

OK.

So I've just renewed.

Did all that few years back moved seat to the new stand £299(it was open to all season ticket holders) dropped all cup games stopped buying drinks food and like said probably spent £20 inside ground in the last 5 years. I know a few who did that at the time also, so seems its coming to a head with the money in the game now to all clubs.

come on our FRIENDS in the press, you read this, maybe this time if you report on the fans anger we might not call you for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.