Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I was not going to renew mainly for the reasons many have mentioned earlier . However today I went for Value Gold and with the ticket exchange money I had accrued I only had to fork out £122 for the season. The feeling of getting ripped off and not valued by the club has been cushioned by paying next to nothing next season.

If you go for value gold and you sign up to the cup schemes, are the cup tickets priced at the full cost of where your seat is allocated? I assume so.

Gone for the value gold. Saving 300 quid.Got through at 5 o' clock and there are still some lefted.

As has been pointed out if all season cards have been increased by £20 then with 40,000 of us that's an extra £800k. However some cards have actually decreased and some have been frozen so the increased revenue could actually be a lot lower. Throw in all the people who go from platinum to gold and I can't understand why City have done what they have done. I assume that the club will also generate extra income from those who invest in the tunnel club seats. The reality is with an decrease of £20 per ticket this thread would be full of people whilst still moaning the decrease isn't enough at least not giving up on the club. I only hope the club reads threads like this and act accordingly.
Spot on, and they won't because nobody at the club give a fuck about the fans

yeah but you're all moaning ****s and who gives a fuck if you can't afford it or are sick of stupid kick off times (next two home games?) or the wonderful match day experience and players wages or all seater stadiums ..stupid points rip offs and clubs who see you as a revenue stream not a supporter

I don't as I'm alright

Love Jack
Yeah, cos back in the day it was great: you never had to queue to get in; it was free entry; the view from the Platt Lane was nonpareil and the players were paid in washers. Who, in their right mind, would want to sit in one of the best stadiums in the country watching Serge, David and Jesus? I mean, really? It’s all so w*nk. Yep, let’s have a right moan at City; the club that loves to fleece its supporters (that’s why the average attendance has one past the 53k barrier for every league game this season - bet they’re all Chinese though) ; the club that dares to send emails (it was so much better when they used homing pigeons); the club that went from being a f*cking laughing stock to one of the best in the country. Yeah, what a w*nk outfit we are. They should be paying us to wtch them (and if they don’t the season after next well, well, I tell you for nothing, it’ll have reached a tipping point. Again. Only a bit tippier than this season.)

What. A. Bunch. Of. Fannies.

And another £41million due in from our shite CL performance that cost a few hundred even for the home games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.