Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

In renewing but it seems a lot arent. 2 possibly 3 of the 10 people I sit with (who have been season ticket holders for years) aren't renewing (or at least that's what they're saying at this stage!) the rest seem to be going from platinum to hold as there's no point in them being platinum as they are only getting further and further away from having any chance of a ticket for the of games anyway

I think the poor form at the end of this season has everyone on a downer. Few decent signings and people will be back in the spirit, hopefully...

Question for you and anyone on the £299 tickets. If City announced that they would be implementing a flat £30 a seat charge for ST holders in non-premium seats, so you were paying £570, would you renew?

Yes but I would relocate to a seat with a better view if every non premium seat cost the same.

The South Stand extension has been a god send as I would've been very close to my self emposed limit of £35 per game if i didn't move.

Question for you and anyone on the £299 tickets. If City announced that they would be implementing a flat £30 a seat charge for ST holders in non-premium seats, so you were paying £570, would you renew?

I have moved all around the ground because I have gone from buying 2 season tickets, to 2 season tickets and an additional 2 juniors, I vacated the family stand because it was cheaper to go in ss3, which sort of defeats the object of a family stand. The view is fine, and I am 500 quid better off. Would I pay 570 quid to renew, yes I would, but not for these seats, and only if the kids tickets were 100 quid or so elsewhere. I also think the seat exchange has influenced the rises, the club effectively think that because people have credit against their cards, they won't mind a sneaky rise

Swapped mine for one of these Value Gold jobbies.

£450 saved.

Anyone with experience of it advise where the 'not many' seats are usually positioned?
I can give you a clue, take a bag of bird seed for the pigeons in the roof, hope that helps

Swapped mine for one of these Value Gold jobbies.

£450 saved.

Anyone with experience of it advise where the 'not many' seats are usually positioned?

I had 1 of these in 15/16, got put in Colin Bell level 1 row D about 30 seats from the dugouts, got my renewal through last year and the seat I was in was £725, spent about 7 hours on the phone on relocation day and got a £299 ticket in South Level 3 for this season.

As for the price increases everyone I know and a hell of a lot I dont are all in agreement that ticket prices are too dear across the board yet there are still so many apologists out there trying their best to justify this ridiculous rise City have decided to make for next years season tickets. It's almost getting to the point reading this thread that people are getting told they are ungrateful and should give up if they dont like it rather than just having a reasoned view.

My ticket has gone up £15 my sons has gone up £5 my daughters has gone up £14, so that's a total of £34 or £1.78 each game, I travel 3 hours there & back.

On average it's around £10 a seat which isn't worth loosing sleep over, 19 games of Premier League football.

It's simple either don't renew or get over it.
It's not the size of the increase, there is no justification for any increase !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.