Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Crystal Palace (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
webManchesterCitysDavidSilvaandTosinAdarabioyoduringtrainingA17Q8224.jpg

Snide as it is I would like Pep to start asking whether Silva get's enough protection in the pre-match press conference. No doubt Palace will be instructed to kick lumps out of him. Would be nice if we put the referee under some pressure beforehand.

willy
stones
kompany
otamendi
dinho
yaya
sterling
sane
silva
de bruyne
jesus

full power mode!!

Without scrolling through all these pages has anyone any idea who we have for the ref on Saturday for the match against Crystal Palace.

Pep has been tinkering all over the pitch due to injuries, players needing a rest, twat agents, suspension, experiments, and tactical reasons.
Either way he might just wanna look at the teams he put out when we did play well at home and stick to that formation as much as possible. If he can't figure that one out he might consider to consult his 12 men management team around him.

I know I sound a bit cynical but I am a huge Pep fan. Rhis season will learn him more than anything else in his career, but now he seems to lack confidence explaining most of the tinkering.

I expect a win and tbh I expect 12 points out of remaining 4. The way we do it? I don't care. But it'll lay some sort of foundation for next season and hopefully than we can see a bit more of the beautiful football Pep makes his teams play.

It is bonus with Silva returning but the task is still a very tricky one without Aguero (even with Gabriel Jesus returning).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.