How important to you is it Sergio gets the record?

Says the fella who has wanked on for 3 pages about Sterling.

It's pointless engaging with people that have an agenda as an opinion, that lad will never have a chance with some Blues. You should fucking love him, and you will one day.

Obviously......hence why he's barely featured the last few months and has looked worse than even Navas in 2017.....
If he hadn't cost such a high fee it wouldn't surprise me to see Pep get rid in the summer. He won't though - hopefully he can find some consistency and confidence, as this has been severely lacking for the past few months unfortunately.

For the record, I actually quite like Sterling but he really is shocking at times.

Nailed it mate.

Another reason is what another chap said, when i would look at the pink etc and hear 'Bell and Summerbee' stuff like that, they were built up to be gods in my head. I want those gods to be made today to. If i have kids i want them to ask me 'was Aguero really that good dad' and i'l close the tab on xhamster.com and explain that yes he was son, yes he was.

Obviously......hence why he's barely featured the last few months and has looked worse than even Navas in 2017.....
If he hadn't cost such a high fee it wouldn't surprise me to see Pep get rid in the summer. He won't though - hopefully he can find some consistency and confidence, as this has been severely lacking for the past few months unfortunately.

For the record, I actually quite like Sterling but he really is shocking at times.

He was city's best player going in to April, the dip has come from a knock and lack of playing time because of it, unfortunately those who stamped there original flag see this as opportunity to gain some credibility back....

He has been run into the ground by having extremely poor options behind, again, people will learn how good he is next year when he goes up another notch because we've acquired an actual functioning right back...

As for Aguero, it's entirely up to him.......

Absolutely clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.