Talksport

Just had a listen. Wilkins is right, a keeper of any note would have saved that free kick. Said the same myself when I saw it. That said, both Wilkins and Curtis are odious ****s who chat or write shit for a living so it's no surprise they're both embarrassing themselves once again on a radio station for dummies.

Just had a listen. Wilkins is right, a keeper of any note would have saved that free kick. Said the same myself when I saw it. That said, both Wilkins and Curtis are odious ****s who chat or write shit for a living so it's no surprise they're both embarrassing themselves once again on a radio station for dummies.
He was right about the free kick. But he is an arrogant idiot, who thinks those who haven't played professional football can not have a valid opinion, and Curtis was right to call him out on that.

I can't stand either of them, but Wilkins was bang out of order in that exchange, and Custis defended himself.

Edit. To his credit, at least Wilkins apologised to Custis after insulting him.

Last edited:
He was right about the free kick. But he is an arrogant idiot, who thinks those who haven't played professional football can not have a valid opinion, and Curtis was right to call him out on that.

I can't stand either of them, but Wilkins was bang out of order in that exchange, and Custis defended himself.

Edit. To his credit, at least Wilkins apologised to Custis after insulting him.

i wouldn't accept a fat bastard like custis' opinion had I played football at the highest level. He's the biggest prick going regardless of this.

Heard that this morning, nearly crashed my car I was laughing that much. Not a huge fan of Wilkins but he's spot on about this and as for Custis, he's clearly got anger issues, he's chippy as fuck when ever he is on Sunday Suplement and he constantly seems to be ranting at people on twitter. The fat fuck must have high blood pressure, he will snuff it soon if he doesn't calm down.

Heard that this morning, nearly crashed my car I was laughing that much. Not a huge fan of Wilkins but he's spot on about this and as for Custis, he's clearly got anger issues, he's chippy as fuck when ever he is on Sunday Suplement and he constantly seems to be ranting at people on twitter. The fat fuck must have high blood pressure, he will snuff it soon if he doesn't calm down.
Who's going coronary first? Custis or Brazil?
Hope springs eternal.

We can only hope..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.