Talksport

I would hazard a guess it went something like. Pep's no Jose, doesn't get the PL, what's he doing to Joe Hart, he's been found out by the PL, doesn't do tackles, he's been found out by the PL, he's no Jose, Utd Utd Utd Utd, palace poor, he's been found out by the PL, what's Pep ever won, Utd Utd Utd, he's no Mourinho, no tactics, he's been found out by the PL. Or something along those lines........
It wasn't far off, if I hadn't just watched the match with my own eyes I'd have thought we got beat, jose can stop other teams, pep can't.
Hilarious!

Do yourselves a favour and stop listening. It's the radio equivalent of a wum.

When you write about them you're giving them free advertising.

Don't give them the attention.

Just wasted ten minutes of my life reading that. What a load of badly written, contradictory, nonsense.

The author sounds like a bit of a snob who seems to have confused the BBC's remit with that of Talksport.

Talksport has some very good programmes and some not very good programmes, much like any other radio station.

Ok Adrian

Surprised to see this bumped in my timeline...

People still listening to this pile of Propaganda shite confuses me.

I welcome constructive criticism on my team, but I also appreciate impartiality far more and this poor excuse of a radio station is certainly Biased and total Wind Up Merchants.

Maybe the Blues who engage with this, psychologically enjoy being wound up????
And that's why they listen.

Ok Adrian
LOL. Saved me the effort.

Just heard the weirdest thing while listening to the Swansea v Everton match in the car. Matterface said something about the Swansea defence being bottom of the stats and Groves(?) said that the Swansea front three are happy to let Everton play behind them leaving only eight men behind the ball. Then Matterface appeared to repeat his statement about the Swansea defence being bottom of the stats and I thought "He's just said that. Why's he repeated it?" when Groves said exactly the same thing about the Swansea front three. So they were either working to a script and forgot where they were or there was a technical issue that replayed the previous 10 seconds of commentary. Very odd.

LOL. Saved me the effort.

Just heard the weirdest thing while listening to the Swansea v Everton match in the car. Matterface said something about the Swansea defence being bottom of the stats and Groves(?) said that the Swansea front three are happy to let Everton play behind them leaving only eight men behind the ball. Then Matterface appeared to repeat his statement about the Swansea defence being bottom of the stats and I thought "He's just said that. Why's he repeated it?" when Groves said exactly the same thing about the Swansea front three. So they were either working to a script and forgot where they were or there was a technical issue that replayed the previous 10 seconds of commentary. Very odd.
Although, it's like Groundhog Day most days on TS!

perry groves who the fuck is he anyhow some dim wit ex- pro who thinks he's done it all and knows more than vastly experienced players/managers who have done it all ..

Did anyone hear the stupid tart on the breakfast show say, "Bournemouth are now mathematically safe. It would take a real disaster for them to be relegated now "?

Well, if they're mathematically safe, how can they be relegated?

Stupid woman!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.