City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Funny those commenting about it being silly to be offended by people leaving early when it seems like they are the ones having right old sulk about people having "the nerve" to comment on it.... Oh the irony hey?

It's not going to ruin their night or spoil the win. They're just commenting.
let me guess, them just commenting have never got up in a game and gone for a piss, have never gone up 3 mins before half time for a beer etc. etc. in other words one way or another every one of us has missed some of the matches over a season

Wonder how many people moaning about those leaving early or not being able to get there are lending there backing the match boycot protest ... fuck me I'd feel for your cats and partners should there ever be a week when City gave you fk all to moan about..

fuck me we won 5-0 and people are moaning about early leavers

Did we win 5-0 thought it was 4-0 that many early leavers blocking my view just ambling along gormlessly that I missed the 5th , a couple of them jumped out of their skin wondering what the noise was which made me laugh,
Thank goodness for the replays on the big screens.

I thought most stayed longer than usual to be honest and it didn't empty that much until time added. Normally there's a huge rush for the exit at 85 but I didn't see that today.

let me guess, them just commenting have never got up in a game and gone for a piss, have never gone up 3 mins before half time for a beer etc. etc. in other words one way or another every one of us has missed some of the matches over a season
Jeez is that a point?
To use your argument - we've just won 5-0 and people are still moaning about the people moaning.

most stayed longer and till the end today. it was only the family stand when everyone suddenly decided to get up and leave early. people were singing we can see you sneaking out at some of them. i think it should be turned into a proper home end instead its half empty every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.