Queues

M1 turnstile was completely different last thursday - queue moving really quick. Quite simply they increased the number of stewards with wands from 2 to 4 meaning double the amount of people got through turnstiles than previously.

No wand with the yellow coats on M2 just avoid the orange jackets on the other turnstile and get your AK-47 in. ;)

Seems to be far more queues at the entrances nearer to city square.
The more you venture around towards the away end the lesser the queues become.

Just went into K1 then and it took me seconds to get in.

My only concern is security as these queues are easy targets for potential terror attacks.

Also, to note, many people in the queues which are closer to the Square are full of newbie looking fans, such as tourists (pointing everywhere, wondering what's what) and group activity organisations, with loads of under 10's kids on daytrips.

If you can, walk around and come in further around.

One showsec man making people turnout pockets on P1 at times, the woman wanding me asked what in the pocket that pings, me phone I amswered without showing her, she went ok and let me past, could have been a knife, grenade or throwing stars and she wouldn't have known.

A pointless execise totally random and unecessary.

Last edited:
We just need a separate queue for terrorists at each turnstile. Then us normals can just go through without hassle.

I actually heard one main supervisor shout 'come on let's hurry it up' at which point he waved ten of us through.

We need to bombard the club with complaints. It is now absolutely ridiculous. Either search everyone, which is obviously impossible as half the ground would still be outside at kickoff, or abandon it. There is simply no point doing random checks for the reasons they give i.e. Public safety. It is simply a show of strength, and not a very good one.

To be fair only had to queue for 5 minutes today at B1 and B2 though I was slightly earlier. There did seem to be more stewards around the turnstiles than normal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.