Adarabioyo Signs New Deal

I hope you are right but cant see he is or will be anywhere near good enough,might make a career in lower leagues.

As I say,hope im proved wrong.

Looking at your status, I watched him play at Leeds away and he was class, in fact he has been class every game I have seen him live, saying that he definitely needs experience playing at a higher level, good luck to the lad, would be great to have one of the academy players break through

Looking at your status, I watched him play at Leeds away and he was class, in fact he has been class every game I have seen him live, saying that he definitely needs experience playing at a higher level, good luck to the lad, would be great to have one of the academy players break through

I just think hes very slow in his reactions when ive watched him.Would also get him on the weights a bit....not do a Micah,just bulk.

Really hope youre right,we must start producing players from the academy if not whats the point.

I just think hes very slow in his reactions when ive watched him.Would also get him on the weights a bit....not do a Micah,just bulk.

Really hope youre right,we must start producing players from the academy if not whats the point.

In a way he is the one we should really hope makes it, he started with City at 5 and has played every age group

If he can make it the dream is real for kids from all ages!
I really wish we gave Iheanacheo more game time and feel we are going to lose him, he could be our De Bruyne/ Pogba

I did not see this coming, genuinely thought he'd be outta here with how much we waste our youth players. Obviously I'd love to see him or any of our youth succeed so hoping we're genuinely gonna give the lad a bit of a chance, he's impressed in a the few occasions afforded him.

Edit: Fairly certain though it'll be a couple shit loans and all his potential wasted, then a chorus of 'oooh look hur dur thats why we NEVER play any youth' from the usual suspects. Was hoping Tosin would be the one that got away, embarrassing us into actually using the incredible talent at our disposal.

I'm another surprised by this. I guess if we offered the amount reported it wasnt to tough a decision. I would think there must be some view within the club of where Denayer / Tosin will fit in next year. We wont need booth. I doubt we would want Denayer on loan again. So I guess his future, in part, will depend on what offers come in for loans on Tosin or transfers for Denayer.

Wow. What does he now do about his agent/management team?
If it's true and they were blowing smoke up his arse and filling his head full of fantasies of getting a better contract elsewhere.
Hope it doesn't have a mental affect on the youngster and I would say a move away from these cowboys might be best for his own future,whether that's with City or without.

I wonder if the form of Otamendi and fitness of Kompany has had a bearing on this. When we looked like we needed new centre halfs it seemed like they would be younger and maybe block the first team off to Adarabioyo. I suppose he may go on loan but equally he may stay and be he 4th cb with Stones, Kompany and Otamendi and let Kolarov cover left back.

Realistically, we can't rely on either Otamendi or Kompany. Komps for obvious reasons. Otamendi because he is slow and inconsistent. His tackling has been a bit better of late (less diving in on his arse), but we can't be judging him based on a commanding performance against Palace at home. Any forward with any pace leaves him in their dust and anyone with any muscle skins him 1-on-1 (think Costa at Etihad). He is a decent Premier League player, but not in the class we need for the ambitions we have.

Welcome news, but the lad needs to go out on loan next season, he's not going to push any of the senior lads out of the team and he's fooling himself if he thinks he's learning what he needs to with the EDS, he'll only get the focus and concentration he needs from 30+ games at senior level, if he ever gets it.

In recent years there were only 3-4 players that actually went away on loan and had a great loan period. Because some of these loans dont work at all the young players doesnt fit the new team, or just doesnt play enough so its kind of useless.

But Guidetti had an immense season at Feyenoord but that had that horrible injury from some raw chicken (?) and after that he came back but never really got a chance under Pellegrini.
Before him we had Denis Suarez but we let him go even tho now he is in the Barca squad.

Denayer also had a fantastic season at Celtic in a duo with Van Dijk, it says it all that Denayer sometimes struggling to play for a shit Sunderland while van Dijk is being talked about like a 50m transfer to us or Chelsea...

This season we have two more, Roberts at Celtic and Ünal at Twente, both just having a great season scoring a lot. I still doubt we would give chance to them in first team next season. Even Kelechi hardly gets a look in.

I think another loans are waiting for them, Tosin as well, I really hope its PL club that is going to play them regularly. Something like Bournemouth.

We should be trying to hold on to the potential stars of the future, so good news. It'll be a couple of seasons before he sees more than the odd game or few minutes here and there tho, so I would imagine a loan is on the cards. Celtic maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.