It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way will Juve flog us two of their defenders.

Can you imagine him in our side though!

yeah next to no chance of getting Bonucci if we are all out for Alex Sandro. Might explain why City are now linked with Rudiger etc. instead

Damn you oakie : )

Could defo be a possibility though ?
I certainly wouldn`t rule it out as Neymar does seem to have a lot of time of GJ and what a partnership that would be.Thats assuming he doesn`t do time in a Spanish jail for his tax problems. ;) Maybe thats how City see the situation and he wants out of Spain.Yes I know the same happened to Messi,but I don`t think Messi will ever leave his beloved club.

I certainly wouldn`t rule it out as Neymar does seem to have a lot of time of GJ and what a partnership that would be.Thats assuming he doesn`t do time in a Spanish jail for his tax problems. ;) Maybe thats how City see the situation and he wants out of Spain.Yes I know the same happened to Messi,but I don`t think Messi will ever leave his beloved club.

The courts are going for a massive fine and 2 years jail time. The 2 years is VERY deliberate as you don't actually have to serve jail time if it's 2 years or below and non violent in nature so it happens all the time to celebs/rich people.

Am I the only one who's not fussed about messi, mard arse and played his best football.
Not finished by any means but 5 years ago, not now.
Played his best football as a striker, he'll play the best football yet if his career when he drops back into midfield.

The only player I can think of as the "big signing of the summer" is Mbappe.
If Aguero is out, and I really hope he is not, Sanchez and Mbappe will imporve us so much, actually after Barcelona we will have the best attack in the world.
With Sandro as a LB and Emerson as a GK,all we have to find is a RB(probably Walker) and a DM-Fabinho?

The only player I can think of as the "big signing of the summer" is Mbappe.
If Aguero is out, and I really hope he is not, Sanchez and Mbappe will imporve us so much, actually after Barcelona we will have the best attack in the world.
With Sandro as a LB and Emerson as a GK,all we have to find is a RB(probably Walker) and a DM-Fabinho?

I think it has to be Mbappe and I think Aguero is definitely out if we're working so hard behind the scenes to pull this one off. We've been sitting on that record breaking purchase for years now. I reckon it has a good chance of coming off if Sammy_Goal is confirming it. Surely the club wants some noise being made if he's doing so? Mum's the word when it comes to us so my read is that it's happening if City wants this getting out. Lots of speculation on my part of course.

Edit*** I guess Sammy didn't really confirm anything...so anyway just all speculation on like I mentioned.

Last edited:
Good points. We just have separate POV's. What Laporte pulled will get you roasted and torched in the states by the media, players, owners, and fans. In fact, Deandre Jordan (NBA) did the same exact thing and got destroyed for it. It's very different for me to see people not even phased or bothered...seemingly at all...for the betrayal. Maybe you and many others don't see it that way but it sure as hell looked like one to me.

If Pep wants him and we sign him then I'm on board. Let's move on though. No need to drag this on and clog up the thread.

I want Laporte and I am a Yank. I don't think it is about where a fan is from. Its more about how you as a fan view athletes. OJ Simpson was one of the most charming most charismatic athletes of his generation. We don't know anything about athletes really. So, as far as I am concerned if he is still as good as he was last summer (he is) and if what happened last summer doesn't impact on his ability to perform for us (we don't know because we don't know why he didn't come) then sign him up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.