It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article even mentions City are still interested in him, though the author believes the allure of London (of all things) would tip the scales in Chelsea's favour.

All in, it's a weird suggestion. His skillset would be wasted in a Conte team and he's probably not as defensively solid as they require.

Oh well, if this is who they choose to blow their load of Costa money on, then fair dos. I'd love him at City even still but €65m may just be a bridge too far.

I don't see why he wouldn't fit in at Chelsea, I mean Luiz and Cahill are starting there.

If Chelsea are going for Laporte I wonder where that leaves Van Dijk.

He is surely too good for an Everton.

Liverpool, maybe?

Look up the weird Basque policy that Bilbao has. There was probably massive pressure to stay. I doubt it was a single reason, likely many.

But even that one doesn't really make sense. He is barely Basque. He got into Bilbao because his great grandparents were Basque. He isn't even Spanish (not that Basques want to be).

I just think it is premature to say fuck off to this guy if we don't know what really happened.

At a guess one of MSN
Just posted this in the Messi thread,dunno how true...

According to latest Spanish sources, 29-year old Argentinian star winger/forward Lionel Messi, after having been seemingly close to say Barcelona FC farewell, has agreed with Blaugrana on a new contract, lasting until June 2022, featuring a 30 million euros net annual salary. The official announcement will be probably delivered after Liga race is set.

But even that one doesn't really make sense. He is barely Basque. He got into Bilbao because his great grandparents were Basque. He isn't even Spanish (not that Basques want to be).

I just think it is premature to say fuck off to this guy if we don't know what really happened.
The basque region borders France also

Just posted this in the Messi thread,dunno how true...

According to latest Spanish sources, 29-year old Argentinian star winger/forward Lionel Messi, after having been seemingly close to say Barcelona FC farewell, has agreed with Blaugrana on a new contract, lasting until June 2022, featuring a 30 million euros net annual salary. The official announcement will be probably delivered after Liga race is set.
Just SN then
If it's a bombshell transfer it must be someone who has a lot of commercial value
So just N then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.