It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
But even that one doesn't really make sense. He is barely Basque. He got into Bilbao because his great grandparents were Basque. He isn't even Spanish (not that Basques want to be).

I just think it is premature to say fuck off to this guy if we don't know what really happened.

Basque Country extends into France and he's from French Basque Country which would qualify him.

He went to a basque football academy which would qualify him as well.

Balotelli is out of contract soon isn't he? Gotta be worth a £50 million punt.

I see the MUEN are now not even trying to hide they are posting stuff from here.....

Im not even going to provide the link but tis there on the website if you want to check out out the title "City plan HUGE transfer bid for mystery big-name forward" .............god they are pathetic!

I see the MUEN are now not even trying to hide they are posting stuff from here.....

Im not even going to provide the link but tis there on the website if you want to check out out the title "City plan HUGE transfer bid for mystery big-name forward" .............god they are pathetic!

So they're posting the rumour from the Spanish press then.

SB is a member on here so I assume he reads it from time to time and @oakiecokie is a well known 5th columnist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.