It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a good pick at RB IMO, I'd personally prefer him over Walker.

That said, Walker does seem the more likely candidate given what we know (from on here and otherwise) and it's always possible Txiki met with Viera to discuss Ederson, though O Jogo are pushing him to the rags, so who knows?

EDIT: Or maybe to talk Grimaldo? I wish.

I'll be happy with whoever we end up with, as I trust Pep to pick the players he needs and I think the senior management will back him up with the money needed.

That aside, I've never been a huge fan of Semedo personally.

Yes but that doesn't change the fact that he isn't really Basque. Also my larger point is that he isn't a typical Bilbao player so the allure of their traditions shouldn't necessarily matter to him.
He was born in a basque region of France so therefore eligible as he's basque ?

But even that one doesn't really make sense. He is barely Basque. He got into Bilbao because his great grandparents were Basque. He isn't even Spanish (not that Basques want to be).

I just think it is premature to say fuck off to this guy if we don't know what really happened.
I don't know his family's lineage but there is a Basque population in France as well as in Spain. You may, or may not, be interested to know the largest Basque population outside of Spain is in Boise, Idaho USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.