Gianluigi Donnarumma

didn't know the contract was coming up, good news.

On the other hand then, wouldn't be surprised if Buffon rides off into the sunset if they win the CL and they earmark this guy to be his 15-20 year successor. They probably already have.

Buffon has said he's playing at least until the World Cup, and there's no way he either leaves Juve before then or Donnarumma goes and plays second fiddle for a season.

This could potentially be a scenario like Sané where Bayern wanted him 12 months later but we sneak in and get him at a time where they can't react.

If we're actually in for him, which I'm not sure about.

So be it,he should stay as no 1 at his boyhood club until he has matured,he would never play here for ages

Why do you think he will never play here?

Pep said hes a top keeper and we wouldn't pay 20-30m for him and then bench him. He would probably takes Bravo's spot very quickly.

Why do you think he will never play here?

Pep said hes a top keeper and we wouldn't pay 20-30m for him and then bench him. He would probably takes Bravo's spot very quickly.

Pep said he's a top player because he was asked about him. He said the same of James Rodriguez and would say the same about Matty Phillips.

Pep said he's a top player because he was asked about him. He said the same of James Rodriguez and would say the same about Matty Phillips.

.... He is going to be one of the best keepers in the world and pretty much every one in football knows this.

A great keeper, but not a great Pep keeper. Don't see it happening at all.

City normally get their business (with the player) done early doors and don't end up bidding against another team (see Sterling, Jesus, KDB). The fact that several news sources have said the same thing on the same day suggests to me that we have agreed terms with the player and will now be the only club he will move to.
Which sources mate ? Just the Daily Mail i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.